You’ll help provide a safe, caring environment for children and their families while they attend evening support groups at The WARM Place.
- Set up kitchen and dining area.
- Greet families upon arrival.
- Assist with name tags.
- Take food from families to the kitchen.
- Be available to assist families during the meal.
- Clean up kitchen and dining area following the meal.
- Report any areas of concern.
- Honor Houseparent guidelines.
- 18 years old unless accompanied by a legal guardian or if special permission is given by volunteer coordinator.
- Agree to criminal background check.
- Willing to interact with families and other volunteers.
- Able to work as a team member.
Every other week from 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. on a designated night (Monday – Thursday)
Supervision & Training
You will report to the Volunteer Coordinator and The WARM Place staff for training, questions, and supervision.