The WARM Place respects each individual’s right to personal privacy. We will collect and use information through our site only in the ways disclosed in this statement. This statement applies solely to information collected at The WARM Place’s website.
Part I. Information Collection
The WARM Place collects information through our website at several points. We collect the following information about primary visitors:
- Donor Name
- Billing Information (credit card billing name, address, phone, and email)
- Payment Information (credit card account information)
- Opt in choice for employer matching donation program.
- Opt in choice for donation, memorial or honorarium.
- Opt in choice for memorial or honorarium designee.
- Opt in choice for mailing notification of memorial or honorarium.
The WARM Place does not actively market to children, and we never knowingly ask a child under 13 to divulge personal information.
We collect the following general data that is not personally identifiable information:
- Internet Service Provider (ISP) address
- Referring website address
- Pages visited on The WARM Place’s Website
We collect demographic data in order to track Web site usage. We collect this information through web server logs. The information is collected involuntarily. To donate to The WARM Place, the Donor name, Billing Information, and Payment Information is mandatory because it is used to process the donation. Other information we request is optional. We do employ cookies. A cookie is a small text file that our Web server places on a user’s computer hard drive to be a unique identifier. Cookies enable The WARM Place to track usage patterns and deliver customized content to users. Our cookies do have an expiration date. Our cookies do not collect personally identifiable information.
Part II. Information Usage
Part III. Access to Information
Users may delete their information from our database or opt out of our mailings by making such a request to The WARM Place in writing at 809 Lipscomb Street, Fort Worth, Texas 76104 Attn: Development Director.
Part IV. Problem Resolution
If problems arise, users may contact The WARM Place in writing at 809 Lipscomb Street, Fort Worth, Texas 76104, Attn: Development Director. We are committed to resolving disputes in a timely manner.
Part V. Data Storage and Security
The WARM Place protects user information with the following security measures:
- SSL Encryption
- Secure Web Servers
- Secure Database Servers
- Restricting staff access to Donor information only for the purposes described above.