Provide a safe, caring environment for children ages 5-18 and their legal guardians attending The WARM Place for evening support groups.
- Honor houseparent guidelines.
- Set up kitchen and dining area for evening meals.
- Greet and welcome families upon arrival.
- Assist with locating name tags.
- Take food from families to the kitchen.
- Be available to assist families during the meal.
- Clean up kitchen and dining area following the meal.
- Report any areas of concern to staff person.
- 18 years old unless accompanied by a legal guardian or if special permission is given by volunteer coordinator.
- Willing to interact with families and other volunteers.
- Able to work as a team member.
- Agree to criminal background check prior to assuming duties.
- Volunteer Coordinator
- The WARM Place Staff
Evenings from 5:30 – 7:30 PM on a designated night (Monday – Thursday) every other week.