The WARM Place Board of Directors 2018-2019
Pictured left to right, top to bottom:
Gordon Appleman, John Fonvielle, Jeff Moten, Russell Green, Jeremy Raines, Nick Murray.
Peggy Bohme, Helen Todora, Roger Nober, Anne Jameson.
D. Russ Brown, Shirley Bowen Montero, Joseph P. Regan, Joe Greenhill, Lisa Brock, Christi Thornhill.
Members of The WARM Place Board of Directors serve an essential role in the ability of The WARM Place to fulfill its mission, and there are some important expectations of all directors, including:
- Commitment to the cause and the organization.
- Being knowledgeable about all facets of The WARM Place.
- Compliance with the fiduciary requirements of Directors.
- Understanding the primary corporate documents (bylaws, financial reports, etc.)
- Regular attendance at Board and Committee meetings.
- Offering special skills, talents or services.
- Acceptance of committee assignments and willingness to chair at least one committee.
- Support of fundraising efforts.
- Willingness to act as an ambassador for the organization.
- Financial contribution to the agency.
2019 - 2020 The WARM Place Board of Directors
Joseph P. Regan – President
Christi Thornhill, DNP, RN, CPNP-AC – Vice President
Jeremy Raines – Secretary
Nick Murray – Treasurer
Susan I. Adams, CPA, CHMA
D. Russ Brown
Anne T. Bass
Nancy Cychol, R.N., M.S.N.
Mary Jane Edwards
Ann Brassell Ryan
William M. Starz