Members of The WARM Place Board of Directors serve an essential role in the ability of The WARM Place to fulfill its mission, and there are some important expectations of all directors, including:
- Commitment to the cause and the organization.
- Being knowledgeable about all facets of The WARM Place.
- Compliance with the fiduciary requirements of Directors.
- Understanding the primary corporate documents (bylaws, financial reports, etc.)
- Regular attendance at Board and Committee meetings.
- Offering special skills, talents or services.
- Acceptance of committee assignments and willingness to chair at least one committee.
- Support of fundraising efforts.
- Willingness to act as an ambassador for the organization.
- Financial contribution to the agency.
2020 - 2021 The WARM Place Board of Directors
President - Christi Thornhill, DNP, APRN, CPNP-AC
Vice President - Jeremy Raines
Secretary - Susan I. Adams, CPA, CGMA
Treasurer - Nick Murray
D. Russ Brown
Kate Casey, MA, LPC
Raj R. Gandhi, MD, PhD
Justin M. Lauderdale
Joseph P. Regan
Anne T. Bass
Nancy Cychol, RN, MSN
Mary Jane Edwards
Ann Brassell Ryan