You Can Help A Grieving Child Today
Since we opened our doors in 1989, The WARM Place has served over 38,000 children and their families who have experienced the death of a loved one. Because of our loyal supporters within the community, we're able to provide our grief support program at no charge to the families. Please consider making a gift to The WARM Place.
Other ways to help!
Thank you to our 2019 Major Donors ($5,000+)
- Amon G. Carter Foundation
- Ann L. & Carol Green Rhodes Charitable Trust, Bank of America, N.A., Trustee
- Apex Capital Corp
- Arlington Tomorrow Foundation
- Arrowhead Technologies
- Parks Blackwell
- Mr. and Mrs. Russ Brown
- Dorado Petroleum
- E.M. Rosenthal Family Fund
- Frances C. and William P. Smallwood Foundation
- Katherine and Pete Giuliani
- J.E.S. Edwards Foundation
- Kenneth & Cherrie Garrett Foundation
- John and Marsha Kleinheinz
- Lhoist North America
- Mary Potishman Lard Trust
- Pediatrix Medical Group - Neonatology
- Orla Drilling Company, LLC
- R4 Foundation
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Greater North Texas, Inc.
- Sid W. Richardson Foundation
- Stein Family Charitable Trust
- The Alcon Foundation
- The ATHENA Society of Burleson
- The Lowe Foundation
- The Rees-Jones Foundation
Have a question? Get in touch!
The WARM Place is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that provides a program of grief support for children and their families after the death of someone they love. We rely solely upon the generosity of individuals, corporations, and foundations to guarantee that no family is ever charged a fee for our services. Given the unique mission of The WARM Place, we do not meet the requirements to become a United Way agency.