You Can Help A Grieving Child Today
Since we opened our doors in 1989, The WARM Place has served over 38,000 children and their families who have experienced the death of a loved one. Because of our loyal supporters within the community, we're able to provide our grief support program at no charge to the families. Please consider making a gift to The WARM Place.
Other ways to help!
- Donate by Mail
- Purchase a Plaque for our Wall of Memories in Honor or Memory of a Loved One
- Solicit a Matching Gift from Your Company
- Make a contribution through your Donor Advised Fund—search for “What About Remembering Me Center, Inc.”
- Select us as your charity of choice on Amazon Smile—search for “What About Remembering Me Center, Inc.”
- Recommend The WARM Place to Your Employer for Funding
- Consider Making a Planned Gift
- Sponsor a WARM Place Event such as A Cool Night
- Host a Fundraiser
Thank you to our 2020 Major Donors ($5,000+)
- AeroCARES, by Lockheed Martin
- Andy and Nancy Thompson Foundation
- Russ and Melba Simons-Brown
- Colleyville Woman's Club
- Cook Children's Health Care System
- Lockheed Martin
- R4 Foundation
- Rotary Club of Fort Worth
- Sid W. Richardson Foundation
- TFG Foundation
- The Lowe Foundation
Have a question? Get in touch!
The WARM Place is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that provides a program of grief support for children and their families after the death of someone they love. We rely solely upon the generosity of individuals, corporations, and foundations to guarantee that no family is ever charged a fee for our services. Given the unique mission of The WARM Place, we do not meet the requirements to become a United Way agency.