You Can Help A Grieving Child Today
Since we opened our doors in 1989, The WARM Place has served over 40,000 children and their families who have experienced the death of a loved one. Thanks to our loyal and generous supporters, we've been able to provide our grief support program at no charge to the families.
Other ways to help!
- Mail in a donation using this form
- Sponsor a WARM Place event such as A Cool Night
- Solicit a matching gift from your employer
- Host a Facebook fundraiser benefitting The WARM Place
- Select us as your charity of choice on Amazon Smile—search for “What About Remembering Me Center, Inc.”
- Recommend The WARM Place to your employer for funding
- Purchase a plaque for our Wall of Memories to honor or remember a loved one
- Make a contribution through your Donor Advised Fund—search for “What About Remembering Me Center, Inc.”
- Consider leaving a legacy by making a Planned Gift
Thank you to our 2021 Major Donors ($5,000+)
- AeroCARES by Lockheed Martin employees
- Arlington Tomorrow Foundation
- Russ Brown and Melba Simons-Brown
- BNSF Railway Foundation
- Double Eagle
- Friends and Family in memory of Kelly Runnion Feik
- Mr. and Mrs. William Harrell
- Cathy and Jim Kerrigan
- Marsha and John Kleinheinz
- Lockheed Martin
- Meredith and Stephen Luskey
- New York Life Foundation
- Split Rock Resources
- The Lowe Foundation
Have a question? Get in touch!
The WARM Place is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that provides a program of grief support for children and their families after the death of someone they love. We rely solely upon the generosity of individuals, corporations, and foundations to guarantee that no family is ever charged a fee for our services. Given the unique mission of The WARM Place, we do not meet the requirements to become a United Way agency.