You Can Help A Grieving Child Today
Since we opened our doors in 1989, The WARM Place has served over 35,000 children and their families who have experienced the death of a loved one. Because of our loyal supporters within the community, we're able to provide our Grief Support Program at no charge to the families. Please consider making a gift to The WARM Place.
Other ways to help!
Thank you to our 2017 Major Donors ($5,000+)
- Adeline & George McQueen Foundation
- Ann L. & Carol Green Rhodes Charitable Trust
- Apex Capital Corp
- Arlington Tomorrow Foundation
- Mr. and Mrs. Russ Brown
- BNSF Railway Foundation
- Colleyville Woman's Club
- Cook Children's Health Care System
- Frances C. and William P. Smallwood Foundation
- Katherine and Pete Giuliani
- James and Dorothy Doss Foundation
- J.E.S. Edwards Foundation
- John and Marsha Kleinheinz
- LM AERO Club
- Mary Potishman Lard Trust
- Pediatrix Medical Group - Neonatology
- R4 Foundation
- Rosenthal Foundation
- Rotary Club of Fort Worth
- Sid W. Richardson Foundation
- The Alcon Foundation
- The Lowe Foundation
- Thompson & Knight Foundation
Have a question? Get in touch!
The WARM Place is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that provides a program of grief support for children and their families after the death of someone they love. We rely solely upon the generosity of individuals, corporations, and foundations to guarantee that no family is ever charged a fee for our services. Given the unique mission of The WARM Place, we do not meet the requirements to become a United Way agency.