You Can Help A Grieving Child Today
Since we opened our doors in 1989, The WARM Place has served over 35,000 children and their families who have experienced the death of a loved one. Because of our loyal supporters within the community, we're able to provide our Grief Support Program at no charge to the families. Please consider making a gift to The WARM Place.
Other ways to help!
Thank you to our 2018 Major Donors ($5,000+)
- Amon G. Carter Foundation
- Apex Capital Corp
- Arlington Tomorrow Foundation
- Celanese Foundation
- Colleyville Woman's Club
- Cook Children's Health Care System
- Frances C. and William P. Smallwood Foundation
- Helen Irwin Littauer Educational Trust
- J.E.S. Edwards Foundation
- John and Marsha Kleinheinz
- Katherine and Pete Giuliani
- Liberty Carton Company
- LM AERO Club
- Lockheed Martin
- Mary Potishman Lard Trust
- R4 Foundation
- Range Resources
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Greater North Texas, Inc.
- Rosalyn G. Rosenthal
- Southlake Women's Club Foundation
- The Alcon Foundation
- The ATHENA Society of Burleson
- The Education Foundation of America
- The Lowe Foundation
- The Rees-Jones Foundation
- Virginia Street Smith Charitable Fund of the North Texas Community Foundation
Have a question? Get in touch!
The WARM Place is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that provides a program of grief support for children and their families after the death of someone they love. We rely solely upon the generosity of individuals, corporations, and foundations to guarantee that no family is ever charged a fee for our services. Given the unique mission of The WARM Place, we do not meet the requirements to become a United Way agency.